My Interests

My photo
Avid reader who loves finding new authors with well written books. Am interested in reading and reviewing various genres and am always looking for the next good read.

Upcoming Books to Read and Review

  • 44 Charles Street by Danielle Steel
  • Code Blue by Richard Mabry
  • Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb
  • Vandalism of Words by Derek Haines

Monday, January 4, 2010

Reading into the New Year Read-a-Thon

The Reading into the New Year Read-a-Thon ended on Sunday, January 3 at 10:00pm. I must say that I had hoped for a lot better showing then what I managed. I ended up watching movies, playing games, etc., etc. and didn't get nearly the amount of reading done I had planned. I only managed to read for 11 hours.

Books Completed:

Dream State by Robert Crull
How to Catch and Keep a Vampire by Diana Laurence

Books Started:
3 Day Road by Joseph Boyden
Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult

Here is the link back to the readathon and the posts.

http://www.bookworminginthe21stcentury.com/2010/01/readathon-update-posts.html

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job! Sorry I'm so late on commenting. Glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete