My Interests

My photo
Avid reader who loves finding new authors with well written books. Am interested in reading and reviewing various genres and am always looking for the next good read.

Upcoming Books to Read and Review

  • 44 Charles Street by Danielle Steel
  • Code Blue by Richard Mabry
  • Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb
  • Vandalism of Words by Derek Haines

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Reading Challenge

I have signed up for a 2010 Reading Challenge to read 100+ books. Here is the link to the site with the information: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-2010-reading-challenge-100-reading.html

I would love to hear about what books you are reading. I will be posting my progress on my blog with reviews of the books.

Should be fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. Good luck with your goal. I'm sure the "Spinecrackers" will cheer you on. The holidays are a great time to get started, aren't they, as you have a little more down time after Christmas.

    Golden Girl

    ReplyDelete